ClickRepair is a mature, well-tested, application for declicking and decrackling audio in uncompressed audio files. It has been developed over a period of many years. There is an extensive user manual that is part of the download package. ClickRepair will not operate on compressed audio files, such as mp3, and there are no plans to incorporate such a feature.
Important note: ClickRepairRT has been discontinued and is no longer distributed or supported.
Latest features (ClickRepair)
Latest version is 3.9.8 (build 46i). Download/View full version history (pdf) here.
Main new features of versions 3.9 are:
• Improved Audio Monitoring above 48kHz.
• Pitch Protection can be turned on and off while processing.
• Can select File Dialog types.
• Revised manual for new features of versions 3.6-3.9.
Main new features of versions 3.8 are:
• Can select sound-buffer length.
• Revised manual for new features of versions 3.6-3.8.
• Includes a new bundled application "ClickRepairRT".
Main new features of versions 3.7 are:
• Multiple file drag and drop.
• Drag and drop integrated into Mac OS X.
Main new features of versions 3.6 are:
• Can set breakpoints (see new manual, p53).
• Drag and Drop interface for single file processing (see new manual, p10).
• More robust handling of unacceptable files.